Ysgol Y Ddwylan serves the small market town of Newcastle Emlyn as well as the neighbouring villages of Adpar and Llandyfriog. The school provides an education for children between the ages of 3 – 11.
In Ysgol y Ddwylan children, parents, staff and governors work together to create a happy, productive and stimulating school.
Ysgol y Ddwylan is a safe and caring community where every child has the opportunity to reach their full potential and to become a valued and responsible member of the community.
- Provide learning opportunities which meet the needs of individual children at the school in order that they reach their full potential.
- Create an environment which promotes the moral, cultural and physical development of the pupils.
- Ensure equal opportunities for all pupils
At ysgol y Ddwylan, we:
- Appreciate every individual’s contribution
- Develop confident independent learners
- Promote the development of pupils’ key skills
- Ensure that pupils’ views are heard
- Ensure that pupils’ enjoy learning
Our Main Objectives 2019/2020
View the document below to see our objectives for the academic year 2019/2020.
Please click to open
File size: 89 KB (PDF File)